2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Performers Announced

December is my favorite time of year, and not just because of Christmas, New Year’s Eve and all the parties. The month also brings me one of my favorite annual television events… the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Yup, I love me some supermodels sashaying on a glittered runway in their bra, panties and bedazzled outfits. I’ve been a religious viewer for as long as they’ve been airing them. Last year brought the show their best Nielsen ratings since 2002. Coming off that success, I expect the 2012 show to be the most fabulous ever.

Every year, musical acts are brought in to provide some “live” singing interspersed with all the wicked mashups. Last year brought Maroon 5, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West and Jay-Z. While Katy Perry and Akon, along with the Black Eyed Peas booked the gig for the 2010 and 2009 shows respectively. This year, the honor goes to Rihanna. The “We Found Love” singer is scheduled to perform at the upcoming event which will be taped in November and air on December 4, 2012 at 10pm on CBS. The Bajan beauty singer won’t be alone. She’ll be joined by two male solo acts as well. If you guessed Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber, then you’re correct.

No doubt, Mars will perform his latest single “Locked Out of Heaven” along with one of his hits. I fully expect Bieber to bust out “Boyfriend” as he serenades the leggy models. Is it me, or does Justin seem like he’s out of his element here? Don’t you think he’s still too young? Plus, he’s probably got a smaller figure than most of the girls ;) I kid.